We are looking for a UX-Designer with a few years of experience to join the Berge Design team. Do you posses the magic touch to create top notch experiences for our clients in a variety of different industries, ranging from Consumer products and Automotive to the commercial and public sector? In our UX-team we challenge and help each other to understand needs from our clients all the way from startup-interviews to nitty gritty UI-decisions - Together we are stronger.
We believe that you are creative, well organized and used to work throughout the design process. A UX-designer with experience from a high volume, high paced culture producing experiences that actually make a difference.
What you’ll do
- Work in an ever changing arena in our Studio and at clients premises
- Work in many different and interesting projects
- Contribute to business development
- Mentor junior co-workers
You will be working in close collaboration with our clients and our development team. We take pride in our work and believe that you are a good co-worker and a great design ambassador. If you love people and tech - join us now!
Who you are
- You have more than 3 years of post-grad experience
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UI design
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company
- You are familiar with the different mobile platforms, even if you might be more familiar with one of them, and can translate brands to mobile interfaces
- You have a sharp eye for details and typography and have some experience in animation and illustration
- You are a true pro in Figma or other prototyping tools
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans or Hyper Island
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment
Erik von Konow